You’ve been doing BHPH for years. You understand the customer, you’ve learned how to identify risky applicants, you get how to structure a deal, and unfortunately, you have learned how to accept the 34.97% loss rate as just part of doing business. What if you could twist the BHPH business model just a little bit and protect yourself from 34.97% loss?
Almost 30 years ago, in direct response to the feedback and concerns of BHPH dealers, Mr. Al Lentsch developed the original used car leasing progrma called Lease’T’Own®. Although very similar to the BHPH model, Lease’T’Own® has a little twist that provides a win/win for the customer an the dealer.
What’s the Twist? With Lease’T’Own®, the vehicle remains titled to the dealership throughout the term of the lease. As titled owner of the vehicle, and with the unique Lease’T’Own® lease contract:
- You are able to service customers of all credit backgrounds
- You have leverage over delinquent payers
- You have protection from your customer’s bankruptcies
- You eliminate the expense and time consuming process of repossessions
- You reduce tax burdens
- You can claim depreciation on the Lease’T’Own® vehicles
- YOU are the only dealer the customer can go to if they want to trade.
We’re not asking you to make a big change in how you do business, we’re just suggesting a small twist that will make a BIG difference in your protections and your profit.
Learn more about the benefits of Lease’T’Own® by visiting our website: www.northlandautosolutions.com and www.RtoLto.com or by calling us at 800-879-3433.