Consider this: If your lessee was involved in a tragic accident with your car, are you covered? If so, will the loss get counted against you?
Worry no more! When you sign up with Northland, you are part of a National Insurance policy, which means reasonable losses aren’t counted against you. In addition, you are covered over and beyond the customer‘s liability insurance by $1,000,000 in excess contingent liability coverage. Depending on the coverage level you choose, Northland provides up to $35,000 in physical damage and tracks your customers’ insurance status.
Northland offers two levels of coverage options to choose from:
Excess Contingent Liability plus Physical Damage with Tracking
- $1,000,000 excess contingent liability insurance per leased vehicle, per occurrence
- Contingent Collision damage policy with a $1,000 deductible
- Primary Insurance Status Tracking
- Periodic reporting on primary insurance status
- Access to professional Customer Service Representatives who are motivated to assist you in resolving insurance-related issues
- Claims processing assistance
- Premiums vary based on fleet volume
- Notification as primary insurance status changes
Excess Contingent Liability
- Receive $1,000,000 excess contingent liability insurance per leased vehicle, per occurrence
- Self-managed on-line fleet management
- Easy to add and delete vehicles from your fleet – 24/7
Have A Question Regarding Excess Contingent Liability Insurance?
Call 800-879-3433 Today To Learn More.