You’ve been doing BHPH for years.
You understand the customer
You’ve learned how to identify risky applicants
You understand collections
Unfortunately, you’ve also learned to accept the 34.97% loss rate as being part of doing business.
What if you looked at this from a fresh angle, made a few small adjustments, and protected yourself from that high rate loss?
Almost 30 years ago, in direct response to the feedback and concerns of BHPH dealers, Mr. Al Lentsch developed the original used car leasing program called Lease’T’Own®. Although very similar to the BHPH model, Lease’T’Own® has a fresh angle that provides a win/win for the customer and the dealer.
So, whats the angle? With Lease’T’Own®, the vehicle remains titled to the dealership throughout the term of the lease. It’s as simple as that!
As titled owner of the vehicle, and with the unique Lease’T’Own® lease contract:
- You are able to service customers of all credit backgrounds
- You have leverage over delinquent payers
- You have protection from your customer’s bankruptcies
- You eliminate the expense and time consuming process of repossessions
- You reduce tax burdens
- You can claim depreciation on the Lease’T’Own® vehicles.
- YOU are the only dealer the customer can go to if they want to trade.
We are not suggesting that you make a big change in how you do business, we’re just suggesting a fresh angle that will make a BIG difference in your protection and profit.
Learn more about the benefits of Lease’T’Own® by checking out our website – www.northlandautosolutions.com and www.RtoLto.com or by calling at 800-879-3433.